This is a highly acclaimed power supply in the 3D printing community. There are many clones roaming around the market, but we only offer the fully authentic Supernight power supply. The Supernight can power almost any printer on the market today.
We offer both 12 volt and 24 volt versions of the Supernight power supply
Note that the Supernight power supply does not traditionally come with a cable for the AC power side. We sell them, don't forget one! After you add a Supernight to your cart, select "Add a plug" from the list above. The included wire is 16 gauge at 6 feet, supporting up to 13 amps.
We now also offer barrel plug connectors for users with a Printrboard looking to completely revitalize their rig.
12 Volt Specifications
- Manual Switch between 115V and 230V Input.
- + / - 10% adjustable output voltage.
- AC input: 100-120V; 200-240V.
- Output: 12V , 0 ~ 30A.
- Auto on/off cooling fan.
- High Efficiency, Low Temperature.
- High reliability.
- LED indicator for power on.
- Built-in EMI Filter.
- Over Load and Short Circuit Protection.
- Over Voltage Protection.
- Auto-recovery after protection.
- Gross Weight: 890g
24 Volt Specifications
- Weight: 773g
- Size: 15.9 x 9.8 x 4.2cm
- Input Voltage: 200V~240V/100V~120V + / - 20%
- Output Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Current: 0~15.0A
- Shell Material: Metal case / Aluminum base
- Protection: Shortage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Voltage Protection
- Widely used in Industrial automation, LED display, communications, etc.
- Safety Compliance: CCC/ FCC / CE
- Working Temperature: 0~40° C
- Storage Temperature: -20~60° C
- Ambient Humidity: 0~95% Non-Condensation